Egan Catering is Ireland’s most experienced event caterer. Our experience is your guarantee. Whatever your occasion we have a vast selection of menus to choose from. Our top chefs can create the simple to the spectacular. We specialise in everything from conferences to corporate hospitality, sporting events, concerts, weddings, festivals, trade exhibitions, marquee events, religious / family events and barbecues.
Egan Catering was established by managing director and founder Tommy Egan. The company was the first choice caterer for successive Irish governments over the past 30 years, right through the most historic period in our country’s history catering for the most important events such as:
- The forum for peace and reconciliation at Dublin Castle over a fifteen month period.
- The visit to Ireland by US President Bill Clinton on his last visit to Ireland as US president where we catered for that very important event in government buildings.
- We catered for the state banquet for the visit of British Prime Minister Tony Blair at Dublin Castle.
- The inauguration of President Mary McAleese in Dublin Castle
- The national day of commemoration at the Royal Hospital Kilmainham
- We were appointed by the government as sole caterers for two EU summits at Dublin Castle to provide hospitality for all the heads of state of the EU and worlds media.
- We were appointed official caterers for the historic and never to be forgotten visit of Pope John Paul II to Dublin’s Phoenix Park in September 1979